Consignment is a wonderful way to sell your items. This means that you make half of the selling price of items if and when the items sell. You will make more money than selling your items outright, but you do have to wait for the items to sell before you get paid.
If you are interested in consigning your items, one more time plus is happy to help! Follow these simple guidelines to start a consignment account with us:
- There is no need for an appointment.
- Bring in your seasonally appropriate items.
- Make sure your items are on hangers, freshly cleaned, in style, and purchased new within the last couple of years.
- We will create a personalized computer account for you and go over our policies and paperwork.
- You will receive half of the selling price of each item that sells during the 60 day consignment period.
It’s so simple! Starting an account usually takes around 15-20 minutes, and after you set up your consignment account it will remain active so you can drop off items any time we are open.
Keep in mind that we take only in-season items for consignment. See buying outright for selling your out-of-season merchandise.
For more information about consignment please visit howtoconsign.com
We are currently accepting:
- size 16 and up
- casual to professional
- sporty to dressy
- tops, sweaters, blouses, jeans, pants, suits, blazers, dresses, coats and more!
- **sorry, no wedding apparel**
- CDs, DVDs, and bestseller books
- costume jewelry
- Scarves, hats, gloves, shoes & purses.
- For furniture & home décor, see one more time etc.
Examples of BRANDS we Accept:
Lane Bryant, Faith 21, Forever 21 +, Torrid, Avenue, New York and Company, Pure Energy, Talbots, Donna Ricco, Coldwater Creek, Eddie Bauer, Gloria Vanderbilt, Liz Claiborne, Old Navy, Christopher & Banks, Jones New York, Tommy Hilfiger, Dressbarn, Fashion Bug, INC, Cato, Chaps, J. Jill, Worthington, Charter Club, Apt. 9, Apostrophe, Josephine Chaus, Gap, Alfani, Maurice’s and more!